QUARTERLY DAY OF DIGITAL
FREE ALL-DAY WEBINAR EVENT
Thursday, January 10th 2019 ~ from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
Attend All or Choose Your Sessions!
Countdown to Day of Digital
Click This! – Converting Casual Visitors into Prospects
9:00 am – 10:00 am EDT
Email, social media, and Google ads all drive traffic to your website.
When visitors arrive, what happens next? How do you convert the casual visitor to a serious prospect?
In this session, you will learn how to build landing pages which drive action. We’ll show you how to:
- Create a relevant offer
- Design the perfect landing page
- Optimize your submission forms
- Do’s and Don’ts of CTA – Button Design
All participants will receive a copy of the following:
- Ultimate Guide to Landing Page Design
- Button Building Kit
Amplify Your ROI with Email & Social Media Marketing
10:00 am – 11:00 am EDT
- You’ll learn what a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign.
- You’ll be given some simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible.
- And you’ll see that there are some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects.
10 Digital Marketing Trends that can Change your Strategy in 2019
11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
- Identify 10 digital marketing trends for 2019 to incorporate into your business.
- Gain an understanding of each trend with resources to stay ahead of the competition.
- View real examples of how other companies have blended these strategies into their marketing.
How to Create More Personalized Email Messages for Better Results
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EDT
As a small business, you have an advantage over larger businesses. You see and interact with your customers on a daily basis. These relationships with your customers, clients, or members allow you to create more personalized email marketing efforts that get great results. Personalization goes beyond just adding their name to your emails.
In this workshop, we’ll show you:
- What it means to personalize your email campaigns
- How to add simple personalization in your emails
- How to personalize based on what you know about your subscribers
Get Found on Google Search and Google Maps
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Does your business appear when a consumer is looking for something by using Google Search? Do you know how to manage your location on Google Maps? If you’ve got questions regarding either of these, this webinar for you. Here’s what we’ll cover:
Explore Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. Get hands-on help creating or updating your listing, and take advantage of a free website.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Google My Business listing
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Create a free website using the info from your business listing
Grow Your Business with LinkedIn
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
LinkedIn is one of the best ways to grow your business – if you know how to use it effectively!
Join noted LinkedIn expert Ken Countess for an hour of tips and secrets to get the most out of this important marketing tool.
Sign up for a LinkedIn account before the webinar so you get as much out of what Ken will show you as possible!
Grow Your Business Without Selling
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT
You can’t sell anything to anyone – so stop trying! Sales isn’t about selling; it’s about discovery, connecting, and solutions. In this presentation we explore some hard truths about sales, the value of knowing your ideal client, why process and monitoring matter. Attendees leave with a better idea of how to proceed with their sales strategy.
Getting Started with Email Marketing
New to Email Marketing? Want to learn how use Constant Contact?
We’ll show you!
Thursday, January 24th, 2019
10:00 am – 11:00 am EST
A live demonstration of the tools and features within Constant Contact’s email marketing system. Learn how to brand your emails with your logo, colors, and photos; create content that people want to receive and read; import your email list; track & interpret your results, and much more!